Customer Service Representative Opportunities!
OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. If you're looking for a short-term temporary-to-full-time position in Denver, Colorado, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you!
If you are interested in this role please call Marissa Vandermey at 303.296.4900 AND send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you get to do every single day
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Inbound Telephone Calls experience
- Microsoft Outlook experience desired
- Experience with Call Center Customer Service
- Foundational knowledge in customer service
- Expertise in Email Correspondence
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Henderson, CO
Date Posted: October 2, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-9502218182
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam