Develop your career as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Logistics industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in El Segundo, California, and is a short-term temporary-to-full-time engagement.
What you get to do every day
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Assisting with processing orders, preparing correspondence, and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and service
- Effectively navigate through multiple complex systems/screens
- high school/GED diploma
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency in import/export customer service
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
- Proven computer skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Strong communication and social skills
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.10 - $19.80 / Hourly
Location: El Segundo, CA
Date Posted: October 14, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03080-0011204723
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam