Booming Call Center seeks Success-Driven Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam is currently assisting a call center for a Successful Glass Company with their search for a customer satisfaction oriented Customer Service / Customer Care Representative in Milpitas. We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. If you are the self-starting, Customer Service Candidate we need, then please do not hesitate to apply to this rewarding, temporary to full-time position today!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Please call our office at 510.744.6486.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Able to make a high volume of outbound cold calls
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Customer Service/Data Entry
- Call Center Experience is a plus
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Milpitas, CA
Date Posted: October 14, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00110-9502241828
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam