As a Bilingual Call Center Specialist, you will have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, people and experiences in a detail oriented call center work environment. As the Bilingual Call Center Specialist, imagine yourself working in a call center where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference with the entire team!
Bilingual Call Center Specialist duties include:
* Responsible for taking high volume inbound calls from a variety of customers and placing outbound calls as needed
* Researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries
* Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
* Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
please submit resumes to Fatima.El-Zein@OfficeTeam.com
* Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
* Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
* Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
* Basic Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent Spanish/English verbal, written, and interpersonal bilingual communication skills
* 1+ year of call center experience preferred
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $13.98 - 18.10/hr
**Location:** Colton, CA
**Date Posted:** June 4, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 01240-9501987821
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative