OfficeTeam is searching for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is looking to jump-start their career with us! We are looking for articulate individuals with call center environment experience and serious call handling abilities. If you love building solid customer relationships and working in a dynamic environment, apply right now to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
How you will make an impact as our Bilingual Customer Service Representative:
- Receiving and placing telephone calls
- Performs full service transactions in compliance with legal requirements, policies and procedures
- Provides accurate, friendly customer service in both English and Spanish
- Achieves sales and referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers to proper staff for additional products, services and sales campaigns
- Updating customer database systems and keeping record of orders and services requested
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent written and social communication skills
- Experience or ability to communicate in both English and Spanish
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Rock Island, IL
Date Posted: November 11, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01530-9502295660
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam