Growing Company Seeks Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. If you're looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time engagement, and can work in Reisterstown, Maryland, this could be the Customer Service Representative position for you!
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Command of medicaid
- Proficiency in Basic Life Insurance
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.30 - $15.40 / Hourly
Location: REISTERSTOWN, MD
Date Posted: October 3, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02010-0011193656
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam