Robert Half is currently seeking several applicants to fill the role of a Bilingual Call Center Representative. The Bilingual Call Center Representative will be responsible for working with one of our top fortune 500 healthcare clients. The Bilingual Call Center Representative will be responsible for working in a healthcare calls center setting and providing account updates to patients. For more information regarding the Bilingual Call Center Representative role, please send a copy of your updated resume to the email that is listed below. The Bilingual Call Center Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Working in a call center setting
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Providing account updates to patients that call in and ask
- Updating patient demographics
- Updating medical records
- Looking for candidates with a healthcare or call center background
- Must have a completed High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
- Must be Bilingual in English and one of the following: Spanish, Vietnamese, Farsi, Korean, or Chinese
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.40 - $14.60 / Hourly
Location: Irvine, CA
Date Posted: November 5, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-0011237246
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam