The Assistant Property Manager position will be heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if you love those tasks, this might be the job for you! OfficeTeam is seeking results-oriented candidates for an Assistant Property Manager position, which will perform various administrative and office support duties. The most successful candidates for this Assistant Property Manager position will be deeply passionate about growing their careers. This Assistant Property Manager position is perfect for candidates looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position in the Elgin, Illinois area.
- Receive and direct visitors
- Support diverse projects for other employees
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Field telephone calls
- Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- General familiarity with Tenant Leases
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commercial Property Management
- Microsoft Word experience highly desired
- Prior assistant experience desired
- Administrative Assistance experience required
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Deep understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: PALATINE, IL
Date Posted: August 12, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01310-0011117376
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam