The Administrative Assistant position OfficeTeam is currently hiring for, is for candidates who are results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their careers in the Construction/Contractor industry. The best candidates for this Administrative Assistant position will be able to perform various administrative and office support duties. You'll succeed at this job if you love working in a fast paced environment and have the patience to learn new things, so don't hesitate to contact us if you fit that description! There is a terrific long-term temporary Administrative Assistant opening in the North Olmsted, Ohio area! The hours for this position are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM .
Your responsibilities in this role
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Answer telephone calls
- Skills in internet research
- Communication experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: NORTH OLMSTED, OH
Date Posted: October 11, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03390-0011210099
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam