Management Resources is hiring accomplished Senior Accountants to join the senior/management level consulting practice of Robert Half and become an integral part of the team in Columbus and work in collaboration with our prominent clients in the area.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for month end closing, journal entries, reconciliation, and general support for the accounting manager. The Senior Accountant will also be responsible for ensuring that monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements are accurate and GAAP compliant. The Senior Accountant will also work cross functionally with other departments within the organization. The Senior Accountant will also assist in the year end audit.
The Sr Accountant is also responsible for providing accounting, reporting and related support for the Sales and Marketing and Other Cost of Sales departments.
Specific duties include:
- Variance and account analysis, developing management reports, account reconciliation, preparing journal entries, creating annual tax and audit schedules and special projects.
- Process improvements
- Work closely with departmental business managers and other accounting teams
- Own the set-up of new entities within the ERP including coordinating with tax and treasury on capitalization, intercompany loans, and intercompany agreements, as well as maintain documentation on purpose of the entity and assist with functional currency documentation
- Work closely with tax department to calculate, prepare and upload transfer pricing journal entries
- coordinate with international accounting teams in the preparation and review of monthly financials including acting as the key point of contact for foreign exchange related queries
- Assist in the preparation of an ad hoc basis fluctuation analysis and financial statements analytics, providing relevant explanations for fluctuations
- Work with the consolidations manager on continuous improvement on reporting and month end processes including further automation of the consolidation processes.
The requirements for the Senior Accountant are:
- Bachelors Degree is Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years hands on experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Experience in large scale ERP, such as SAP or Oracle is preferred
- Ability to be a self starter, as well as work in a team first environment
- Excellent communication skills
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Columbus, OH
Date Posted: Wed, 31 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03350-9502097409
Staffing Area: Management Resources