A reputable client in Bellevue is looking for an IT Auditor to join their team on a long term basis. This could turn into a permanent opportunity for the right individual. The IT Auditor will assist in the coordination and execution of IT audit projects throughout the organization, including SOX testing and operational assessments. This will be a good foot in the door opportunity for someone looking for a company with good work life balance and great culture.
- Assist the IT Audit Manager and Team in evaluating IT related risks to support the development of annual audit plans
- Apply IT internal controls to various IT technologies that support networks, security, systems development, and global data center operations
- Assist or conducts IT governance audits and operational risk assessments
- Utilize IT best practices and frameworks
- Assist with the plan, design, and execution of audit procedures necessary to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, including testing of IT general controls, system development life cycle controls, and other IT related areas
- Degree in accounting, Information Systems, Business or Finance
- At least 4 years of experience in the IT field
- At least 2 years of IT Audit experience, preferably in a public accounting firm
- Experience in COSO, ITIL, ISO, COBIT or other frameworks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Bellevue, WA
Date Posted: September 6, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04410-9502168460
Staffing Area: Management Resources