Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using Client Trac and escalates serious problems to a Customer Service Technician and, as necessary, to the Integrated Account Manager. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and client are achieved. In addition, responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily support of network and workstation printers.
- Responds to customer support requests and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally.
- Escalates problems to a technician as necessary.
- Keeps the customer up to date on the progress of problem resolution.
- Provides end users with detailed remote access knowledge and documents complete trouble shooting information.
- Provides regular account updates, to include information on fleet status and performance, to the Printer Fleet Manager or Integrated Account Manager.
- Manages on-site hardware & consumables inventory.
- Manages printer procurement as required by the customer.
- Manages printer hot swap inventory.
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads.
- Maintains printer fleet tools/databases.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
Typically Required: - High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred.
- IT Help Desk Support experience (application & hardware support).
- Technical Training & Certifications: HP Certifications (other site specific certifications may be required as necessary).
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.70 - $16.70 / Hourly
Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: September 12, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04861-9502179941
Staffing Area: Legal