The Forms Management Specialist position is assigned to key customer sites. In addition to delivering certain contracted services, this position is responsible for interfacing with the client to translate instructions from the customer to the production team. This position will work on a specific workflow or process with the customer account. May have on-site/off-site or third-party job coordination and/or job consulting responsibility. Will maintain a high level of customer interaction with a focus on growing volume and new business for the site. This is a Production Position with heavy emphasis on electronic insurance form creation. From time to time, creative design work is needed but is not the main focus.
Mon - Fri : 7:30AM - 4:30PM
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows Client's Service Excellence performance requirements
- Interface with customers to communicate with production team on higher-level work or job requirements requiring a specific production knowledge or skill.
- Collaborates with team members to meet given SLAs tied to quality and timeliness
- Designs and creates forms or other print materials the customer requests.
- Adheres to production schedules and deadlines.
- Ensures quality work meeting instructions and forms standards outlined by customer
- Reviews proofs
- Creates printreadys
- Creates interactive pdfs for eforms/publishing placement
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires 3+ years experience in a related field.
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Copy / Off-set Printing experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
Advanced InDesign Skills required
Advanced Microsoft Word Form Design skills preferred
Intermediate to Advanced Electronic Form Design experience preferred
Adobe Acrobat Interactive pdf creation experience preferred
Adobe Lifecycle Form Creation experience preferred
Preflight experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- PC skills and ability to use automated equipment
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction - prepare, provide and convey diversified information
- Minimal physical effort required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically with less than 10 lbs. (e.g., papers, books, files and small parts, etc.).
- Moderate dexterity - regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $19.21 - $19.21 / Hourly
Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: September 3, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04861-9502160309
Staffing Area: Legal