Robert Half Legal is in search of a Contracts Manager to support an Innovative and Prominent healthcare company. In this role you have the unique opportunity to make an impact on everyday life! This is a long-term opportunity with the potential to be hired on permanently.
Primary responsibilities may include:
* Prepare, negotiate and manage agreements and other documents in support of vendor and other third parties, including clinical trial agreements, statements of work, ect.
* Implementing and recommending improvements of policies and processes that will ensure that proposals, contractual documents and purchase orders are aligned with company's business controls, policies and procedures
* Draft and negotiate a variety of business-related contracts including confidentiality agreements, consulting and services agreements, statements of work, material transfer agreements, collaboration agreements, advisor agreements, and various vendor services agreements, including as appropriate in collaboration with attorneys and collaboration partners
* Working with field personnel and internal departments to evaluate and negotiate contracts for sales/service as well as other related documents
Please send resumes to Morgan.ONeill@roberthalflegal.com with the subject line "Contract Manager"
* 5 years? experience preferred but not required of relevant experience as a contracts associate/ manager and/or corporate paralegal, including in-house in the biotech, pharmaceutical or related industry
* Experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements
* Experience managing a contracts database and related projects within an organization
* Strong organizational and planning skills and a meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and remain focused in a fast paced, high volume work environment
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that requires strong organization, prioritization and attention to detail
This Opportunity is a great chance to become an integral part of the team and can put your expertise to the test. If you have experience in the biotech or pharma industry, this role is great to continue to grow your legal skills
Please send resumes to Morgan.ONeill@roberthalflegal.com with the subject line "Contracts Manager"
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for current job opportunities : www.linkedin.com/in/morgan-o-neill-8180204b
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal?s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don?t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Location:** Palo Alto, CA
**Date Posted:** Fri, 05 Jul 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 00370-9502047170
**Staffing Area:** Legal