My client, a boutique firm in Buckhead is looking for a Tax Manager reporting to the Tax Director. This opportunity provides tremendous flexibility and a track to partner for the right person. My client offers a generous benefits package including bonuses.
- Review of High Net Worth Individual Income Tax Returns Including Multi-state Income Tax Returns
- Review of Gift Tax Returns for High Net Worth Clients
- Review Income Tax Work Papers/Write-Ups
- Review of Quarterly Tax Projections and Estimated Tax Payments Vouchers
- Review of Quarterly Household Payroll Tax Returns
- Preparation of Private Foundation Tax Returns
- Review and/or Preparation of Correspondence with Regulatory Agencies
- Review and/or Preparation Estate Tax Returns for High Net Worth Clients
- Participate in Client Meetings, Consulting Projections, Research and Planning Opportunities that arise on a Client Engagement
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 4+ years related experience
- Public accounting experience
- CPA required
- Experience with high net worth tax preparation required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date Posted: August 5, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-0011106637
Staffing Area: Finance