Robert Half Finance and Accounting is seeing a Senior Accountant for a well established and growing market leader. The Senior Accountant will handle a variety of responsibilities for the corporation, such as general ledger reconciliations, journal entries, financial analysis, financial reporting, special projects, and many other accourning related responsibilities. The company is searching for someone who has a BS/BA in accounting, advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
- BA/BS in Accounting is required
- CPA credentials are a plus
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems is a plus
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- General ledger knowledge
- Please contact Brandon Clark for confidential consideration, Brandon.Clark@roberthalf.com or 864-232-4253.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Asheville, NC
Date Posted: Fri, 28 Jun 2019
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Reference: 03230-0011055945
Staffing Area: Finance