If you're a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills, this position is right for you. You're a good fit for this position, if you enjoy working as part of a team. Robert Half Finance is working with a thriving company to find a skilled Financial Analyst. Conducting financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans will be the main responsibilities in this position. Further tasks will consist of advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. If the concept of collaborating with team members in a business partner role in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management appeals to you, you may want to check out this opportunity via Robert Half Finance. This Financial Analyst role, which is a full-time employment opportunity, is located in the Denver, Colorado.
What you get to do every single day
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Develop monthly reports to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to see the proper execution of plans
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives through the development of financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- This position requires a flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Ensure business partners handle their resources by tracking monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations
- Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Present and monitor forecasting reports
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience considered)
- 2+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: DENVER, CO
Date Posted: November 10, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00620-0011247902
Staffing Area: Finance