- strong external communication
- coming from customer service industry roles (customer service representatives, bar/restaurant industry, call centers, etc.)
- associates or bachelors preferred, but not required
- ok with working 8 am to 5 pm, or 10 am to 7 pm
- must be able to work within team environment
- must be ok with growing company and taking on roles as develop in seat
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: USD30000.00 - 40000.00 / Yearly
Location: Herndon, VA
Date Posted: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04560-9502061226
Staffing Area: Finance