The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide excellent customer service using professional communication skills.
- Set and authorize delivery dates based on knowledge of the Company?s production, delivery schedules and staffing levels.
- Maintain customer relations through phone goodwill to existing customers.
- Uses expert application, installation and product knowledge to up-sell the customer appropriately.
- Possesses ability to overcome objections or concerns of potential customers by utilizing technical expertise.
- Maintains and conveys all relevant competitive sales knowledge directly to the Branch Manager for dissemination to the Outside Sales Representatives.
- Handles incoming customer complaints in a prompt and courteous manner; owns the problem until resolved, including the direction of delivery and warehouse personnel.
- Preferably a BS in Marketing/Sales, Business, or any related field.
- 1+ years customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Internet, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be ethical and honest.
- Must be dependable and have a current state issued driver?s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a company required drug test.
- Must be able to read, speak and write the English language to communicate with vendors, customers and other branch employees.
Customer Account, CRM - Customer Relationship Manager, Call Center Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Support, External Customers, Internal Customers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft Office Tools, Microsoft Office Word
If you are interested in this position please submit a resume in word format to Leila Hermes at Robert Half at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leila Hermes at Robert Half at 703-437-7723, or contact your recruiting manager if you are already working with Robert Half.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: USD30000.00 - 40000.00 / Yearly
Location: Herndon, VA
Date Posted: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Reference: 04560-0011002720
Staffing Area: Finance