Robert Half Finance is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. This dynamic department will provide you with opportunities for career growth and advancement. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Beaverton, Oregon area and is a full-time employment.
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Carry out a full-cycle A/P
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Beaverton, OR
Date Posted: September 11, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03600-0011163153
Staffing Area: Finance