Are you detail-oriented? You could join the ranks of a successful company as an Accounts Payable Clerk. We're looking for a candidate who wants to take their career to the next level. Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerks who can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks will be interested in this position with a dynamic organization with a growing team. The job site for the full-time Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Saint Peters, Missouri area.
How you will make an impact
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Accomplish full-cycle A/P
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Sage 100 experience
- Strong familiarity with data entry
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: SAINT PETERS, MO
Date Posted: October 1, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02420-0011193521
Staffing Area: Finance