Robert Half Finance is seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist interested in developing their career to join a fast-growing team with a promising Real Estate & Property company. In this role, it will be critical for you to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The full-time opening for an Account Payable Specialist is located in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Advance your career by taking advantage of this exciting opportunity.
- Assist the Project Accountant with preparation of financial information for assigned projects/entities
- Review, code, process and entering of vendor, sub-contractor and general conditions invoices and print/process the related checks
- Ability to compile G702 and G703 forms for initial welcome packets for subs on all jobs
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Monitor compliance with contract requirements
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Searching for a highly motivated, efficient, selfstarter who will go the extra mile to get things done
- 2-5 years of experience in an A/P, preferably in commercial real estate development or construction Accounting
- Construction Draw experience highly preferred
- Practical knowledge of budget management
- Earlier work involving Sage Timberline Software
- Experience with Invoice Coding
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Adeptness in Contract Compliance
- Proficiency in project accounting
- Good understanding of Monthly Reconciliation of statements
- General familiarity with IRS W-9 Forms
- Demonstrated knowledge of Maintain Vendor Files
- Construction Accounting experience preferred
- Check processing experience preferred
- Background working with Microsoft Excel at advanced level
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: September 10, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03100-0011160395
Staffing Area: Finance