Robert Half Finance is actively searching for a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join an innovative team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. Opportunities for career growth and advancement will be available to you in this dynamic department.
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Accomplish full-cycle A/P
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Knowledge of Great Plains (GPAC)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $56,000.00 / Yearly
Location: La Jolla, CA
Date Posted: August 9, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00400-0011108178
Staffing Area: Finance