If you want to join the ranks of a successful Wholesale Distribution company, and are a detail-oriented individual, consider this Accounts Payable Clerk position. This position could take your career to the next level. You will thrive in this Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position at a dynamic organization with a growing team, if you can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The full-time opening for an Account Payable Clerk is located in the Chanhassen, Minnesota area.
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Implement full-cycle A/P
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Chaska, MN
Date Posted: October 29, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02300-0011235101
Staffing Area: Finance