As the Accounting and Administrative Associate, you will get top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture. This position with a well-known, successful organization is a good opportunity for you to advance you career, if you can take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is located in the Seattle, Washington, area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Handling company's accounts payable activities.
- Contract processing and compliance monitoring.
- Reports and project information production and organization.
- Set up and manage utility accounts.
- Assist in misc. projects, as needed.
- Processing and routing mail.
- Filing and documents management.
- 2+ years' accounting experience (AP preferred), construction industry highly preferred
- Critical thinking skills and curiosity
- Exposure to accounting software
- Someone who is interested in growth
- Works well in a team and independently
- Hard-working, and able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Seattle, WA
Date Posted: September 9, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04410-0011158499
Staffing Area: Finance