An Accounting Manager position is available through Robert Half Finance for an immediate occupancy at an on-the-rise Drink Beverages company. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. You will establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a fulfilling opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work as an Accounting Manager. Based in the Norwalk, Connecticut area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Work alongside FP A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Command of SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Budget management experience
- Financial reconciliation experience
- Budget forecasting experience
- Experience with month end closings
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Recent relevant financial experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: USD75000.00 - 85000.00 / Yearly
Location: NORWALK, CT
Date Posted: Thu, 25 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00720-0011092001
Staffing Area: Finance