Are you looking to grow your career with a thriving company as an Accounting Clerk? This position available through Robert Half Finance might be for you. If you're interested in handling matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), this reputable business might have the Accounting Clerk role for you. This full-time Accounting Clerk position is located in the Tualatin, Oregon, area. This company's employees get terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture!
What you get to do every single day
- Perform general accounting tasks, such as G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Accurately code documents with expenditure codes and accounting codes
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- Assist Accounts Receivable with processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and collecting past due balances
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Utilize a number of sources to create statements and reports
- Add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience required
- Deep understanding of billing
- 5+ years of accounting experience required
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $56,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Tualatin, OR
Date Posted: August 5, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03600-0011107689
Staffing Area: Finance