As the Accounting Clerk, you will get top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture. If you're looking to advance your career as an Accounting Clerk with a well-known, successful organization, this position is a great opportunity. Duties include taking responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This full-time role is for an Accounting Clerk in the Miami, Florida, area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance if you're a good fit for this position.
What you get to do every single day
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- 1+ years of accounting experience required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Command of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Outstanding data entry skills
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $30,000.00 - $38,000.00 / Yearly
Location: MIAMI, FL
Date Posted: August 1, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-0011103073
Staffing Area: Finance