We are seeking a Customer Service/Dispatch Representative to join our team! To ensure consistent and quality and project administrative support services to assist in the fulfillment of the Robert Gibb & Sons, Incs business and construction objectives.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Assist customers with questions, refers to appropriate colleague when necessary.
- Scheduling of service requests as needed.
- Prepare work orders associated with incoming service requests and provide to technicians.
- Receives and matches incoming work orders from technicians.
- Daily data entry of work completed description and other relevant information for each job.
- Contact with technicians to set up new jobs and dispatch technicians to those work sites.
- Prepare monthly Preventative Maintenance (PM) paperwork for technicians.
- Issue purchase orders as requested.
- Works with imaging software.
- Processes credit card payments as necessary.
- Prepare and sort billing statements.
- Scan, index and file work orders and other pertinent documents.
- Retrieves messages left on the company answering service, disburses as appropriate.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office package as well as experience with scanning and data entry
- Advanced written and spoken (English) communication and administrative skills; excellent telephone manner
- Great Plain Dynamics software experience preferred
- Other duties as assigned
The person holding this position is required to talk and hear. They are often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. They are also occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of this position
This job description is not intended to be a conclusive listing of all position responsibilities, skills, duties or working conditions associated with this position. Job duties, responsibilities or working conditions may be modified at any time by a member of management and in compliance with the negotiated Collective Bargaining Agreement without notice. Robert Gibb & Sons is an EEO/AA Employer/M/F/Vets/Disability.