Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services with 400,000 employees worldwide. The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology and packaging equipment. Bosch aims to enhance quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. Join a team that combines state of the art technology with sustainable growth and a proven track record of performance while offering a strong culture of work, life balance. Invented for life and improving people's lives every day ... We are Bosch!
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
As the Account Manager for OES, you are responsible for managing the service parts programs for major global Japanese OEM's. These responsibilities will consist of program management, part establishment, price management and remanufacturing production support.
You will work in close coordination with OE divisional sales to stay abreast of new programs and related service requirements. This position also has frequent contact with all levels of the customer (i.e. purchasing, logistics, packaging, and quality).
Also important is regular communication with all levels of Bosch, including global customer team associates, marketing, supply chain, credit, warehousing, and packaging. Occasional Bosch plant visits will be necessary to coordinate customer requirements and gain technical/operational understanding.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and goals as established for accounts.
- Identify and act upon new growth opportunities with existing customers.
- Analyze complex customer issues and recommend solutions to management.
- Drive new initiatives and improvement opportunities within department and global team.
- Negotiate pricing and program requirements with customer. Quote pricing according to established guidelines or use discretion in quotations to assigned accounts. Maintain records of all price quotations.
- Lead the development of quotes and pricing in the region and ensure that the commercial negotiations with the customer are in alignment with the strategies of the Bosch BBM.
- Develop cross-divisional and cross-functional relationships within Bosch to support OE/OES business.
- Work within international OE/OES organization on global customer teams.
- Establish or supervise the establishment of contacts in the appropriate functions at the customer location.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient sales service and manage the customer relationship at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in related area (marketing, sales, engineering, etc) or equivalent related experience is required
- 5+ years account management experience; marketing and sales techniques/strategies
- Prior experience and understanding of Bosch products and their applications preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; persuasive negotiating skills
- Strong financial and mathematical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.