Equipment Reliability Engineer
Jumpstart your career at Robert Bosch in Florence, KY and expand your professional portfolio. As the Equipment Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for the technical availability of equipment used to assemble steering gears in the Florence facility. The group leader will manage the team responsible for ensuring that equipment is running efficiently, the spare parts are maintained, and the costs associated with repairs and parts are achieving our business targets. In this role, the incumbent will work hand in hand with Engineering, Operations and Quality to ensure Business Plan targets are met. This person will lead a group of approximately 25 people (maintenance technicians, controls engineers, maintenance and MRO planners) to develop and ensure a predictive maintenance culture. Within this role the leader will develop and implement maintenance standards and Industry 4.0 solutions to turn the organization into a proactive team to accomplish operational excellence. The incumbent will report to the Director of Manufacturing for Electric Racks and is part of the Value Stream Leadership Team.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering from an accredited institution with 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing or other relevant industry experience.
- Experience with maintenance planning and TPM tools or a strong manufacturing process engineering background
- Understanding of electric steering systems
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical problem solver; experience with Shainin problem solving method (preferred)
- Ensure all maintenance employees follow all safety protocols and procedures
- Plan, lead, and direct maintenance activities using the Bosch Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) approach
- Direct maintenance personnel to ensure quick reaction to downtime is managed and achieved
- Lead maintenance planners to ensure the proper planning and execution of preventative maintenance and repair projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Analyze downtime of equipment and implement corrective actions by using the Shainin RT5 approach
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as Mean Time to Repair (MTTR), Mean time between failure (MTBF), and Productive Maintenance (PM) completion rate to evaluate and further develop the preventative maintenance program
- Work with engineering and operations on projects to improve KPIs and create standards for future equipment and processes that help to reduce costs (TPM compliant Machinery & Equipment [MAE])
- Develop and implement maintenance standards and Industry 4.0 tools to create a predictive maintenance program in order to improve key metrics (cost, uptime)
- Select, evaluate, and develop maintenance technicians and ensure continuous learning
- Create, manage and maintain high performance culture within the maintenance organization
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply