If you are an individual with long-term ambitions in mind, train for a career, not just a job. By
working in a small, family atmosphere, the candidate will profit from individual training to eventually
acquire all aspects of the business, that include installation, service, design, sales, people skills
and business management.
- Candidate must be willing to continue education in the heating and air conditioning.
- It will be required to attend factory seminars when available locally.
- The candidate will be required to own or purchase minimum hand tools specific to our industries. As the work becomes more involved in the later stages, more technical hand tools will be required.
- Train under a journeyman to become a first-rate installer.
- Candidate should have two years of experience in the HVAC field or be able to demonstrate strong ability and experience as a mechanic.
- The experience must reflect basic abilities in either electrical, plumbing, carpentry work.
- Any trade schools attended previously would be a plus, but not necessary.
- A clean drivers record is necessary
- Veterans who have this type of experience are especially welcome
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Company assisted health insurance
- Work clothing, gloves, safety items
- Service vehicle to take home when appropriate
- Paid education
- Retirement Plan
- Assisted EPA Certification
- Salary commensurate on many factors such as education, experience, and abilities.
- Salary can range from entry-level at $ 40,000 up to $60,000 when fully trained and certified in all aspects of the HVAC field
- A resume is to include education from high school on and working experience up to the
- present, extracurricular involvement at school, honors or awards if any, hobbies outside
- of your work schedule and explaining your desire for this position and opportunity.
- Add anything about yourself that you may feel would be important to know such as
- computer abilities, work restrictions, veteran status, etc.
- An incomplete resume will be rejected.
- The job being offered is for an entry-level HVAC Installer and can promote to Service
- Technician after proper education and job experience.
- An opportunity exists to grow into the business after proper education and training of all
- disciples of the business. This is a rare opportunity for the right person.