We are looking for an Experienced Assistant Project Manager to advance within our company and become a Project Manager.
Responsibilities for Construction Assistant Project Manager:
- Attend Awards Meetings, to familiarize yourself with the job.
- Attend any onsite meetings needed that the Project Manager may not be able to attend or would like for you to attend as well.
- Be able to review RFI's, ASI's, Addenda, and Change Requests/Change Orders.
- Be able to review and read plans properly.
- Be able to create Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist with take offs as needed.
- Super and Foreman calls – call Foremen and Superintendents in the afternoon to see if they have any material/equipment needs; any job site issues that need to be addressed, etc.
- Submittals and follow up as needed.
- Assist with material samples for jobs.
- Product/price shopping for jobs - This includes contacting distributor for the materials to see if we can lock in pricing for the job.
- Modify templates to suit jobs, including but not limited to, mobilization checklist, ordering checklist, weekly reporting, and job start up.
- Assist with completing schedules for the GC.
- Assist with the safety of the men on the jobsites during jobsite visits.
- Help price work tickets and change requests.
- Review Change Requests Logs for jobs and review with PMs. Contact GC weekly on status of unapproved change requests.
The Construction Assistant Project Manager we’re seeking must:
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction project management
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction industry
- be a team player
- comply with a pre-screen drug test and DOT rules and regulations
- be able to provide professional references for us to contact
- have strong computer experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Project; prefer Sage Project Management software and PlanSwift Estimating software or similar
- **Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Please visit our website www.airdinc.com for more information on our company.
- Employer Contribution to Health Insurance, Dental and Vision are optional.
- Simple IRA with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
**Please note salary range is dependent on experience and is subject to negotiation. We also offer 60 day salary review opportunities.