We are seeking a Civil Attorney for our Maryland office to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions. Areas include Personal Injury, Contract Disputes, Consumer Law and occasional Real Property.
- Handle own case load from initial client interview to case preparation, mediation or trial
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on business and legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Must have trial experience and be licensed in the state of Maryland
- Litigation experience of 4-7 years
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
*11-4-19: Please note, we are reviewing each resume, but apologize we can not answer each applicant. If interested, we will contact you for an interview. Thank you for answering our job post.
**11-15-19: All responses were appreciated. This posting is now closed.