Robeck Fluid Power Co., located in Aurora, OH, has an immediate opening for an Account Representative to grow Robeck’s sales with government agencies. Robeck is an established, well-known distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic components, hydraulic power systems, electronics, and aluminum structural framing.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the military/government procurement process and a familiarity with the Defense Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) website.
- Receiving and responding to requests for quotes
- Entering customer orders and quotes into Robeck’s system
- Expediting orders
- Maintaining project organization
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good work ethic and attendance at desk
- Prior experience in customer service is highly desirable
Robeck offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, 401(K) with company match, paid vacations, and holidays.
Robeck Fluid Power Co.
Why Work Here?Robeck Fluid Power Co. located in Aurora, Ohio, is a well-known and established distributor of hydraulic / pneumatic components, hydraulic systems, electronics, in-house component repairs, field service, and aluminum structural framing.
Come join a company with excellent employee retention, steady growth, and industry recognition.