Our client currently has a job opening for a RN Clinical Manager in the Searcy, AR area. This client is a leading provider of healthcare in the home with a vision of becoming the premiere solution for patients across the country to age in place.
Required skills and experience:
1. Associate or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
2. Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
3. One (1+) year of RN experience in a Home Health or Hospice environment.
4. One (1+) year of supervisory and/or management experience as a Registered Nurse in a Home Healthcare environment.
5. Current CPR certification.
What you need to know:
1. This is a Full-Time opportunity in Home care. Day shift: M-F Day time hours - 8am - 5pm. On call is rotating.
2. Very competitive benefits including fleet car for eligible employees!
3. Works cooperatively with the Director of Operations on addressing staffing, referral sources, physician and client concerns/needs. Documents incidents or errors involving schedule problems and/or any other concern as appropriate.
4. Assists with and coordinates training of appropriate staff to ensure quality care, compliance, and fiscal responsibility.
5. Patient type: Adult/geriatrics.
What You Will Do
-Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
-Accountable for measuring, monitoring, and managing quality of patient care, achievement of key performance indicators and organizational clinical performance.
-Participates in interviewing and hiring of clinical staff and responsible for management/development of the clinical staff. Assist other disciplines in coordinating activities when necessary, assuming responsibility for continuity, appropriateness and quality of services delivered.
-Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes clinical operations for the care center.
-Reviews requests for services and determines patient eligibility and suitability for home care services. Works with intake in coordinating patient referrals and admissions.
-Oversees scheduling activities to ensure patient needs are met. Reviews assignments as appropriate with the patient services coordinator and professional and support staff.
-Oversees payor verification and pre-certification requirements. Communicates with payors and their representatives with updates and responds to requests for information.
-Responsible for review of documentation of other staff members including the Oasis data collection, starts of care, re-certification, physician orders, daily progress notes and other related documents ensuring appropriateness of care, delivery and documentation requirements are met. Ensures missing, incomplete and/or untimely documentation issues are resolved.
-Oversees and assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term patient goals, setting priorities and developing Plan of Care (POC). Responsible to oversee the management and delivery of patient care, including utilization management, episode management and patient outcomes. Oversees the assignment of the appropriate clinical pathways and implementation of the plan of care and physicians orders for patients.
-Oversees clinicians in the provision of care and services requiring substantial and specialized professional skills set (per applicable discipline practice act and standards of practice) and in accordance with the plan of care signed by the physician.
We currently have many other jobs available that may not be posted yet. To be considered for this position or other jobs please visit https://parkerhealthcareconsulting.com or call us anytime at 612-208-3004