LCSW/LMSW - Home Health
Rob Parker Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client currently has a job opening for a LCSW/LMSW - Home Health in the Houston, TX area. This client supports patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease by forming deep-rooted relationships and preparing them both emotionally and physically for the challenges of managing Kidney Disease
Required skills & experience
1. Masters Degree in Social Work, behavioral sciences or another related field.
2. Currently licensed as a LCSW or LMSW in the State of Texas.
3. 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with chronic illness within a medical environment in home health or hospice.
4. Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekends.
5. Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
What You Need to Know:
1. Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2. Competitive compensation package including salary and bonus.
3. Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4. This is a full-time position in Home Health with frequent travel throughout the Metro Houston market.
5. Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!
We currently have many other jobs available that may not be posted yet. To be considered for this position or other jobs please visit https://parkerhealthcareconsulting.com or call us anytime at 612-208-3004