- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 Hourly
We are hiring for our Records Department. This is an entry-level position in which you must show great attention to detail, and possess strong phone and computer skills. The position requires a heavy emphasis on the phone with medical providers, great organizational skills are a must!
We are seeking bilingual (Spanish and English) speakers. The company will provide in-depth training to the right candidates. We are here to help you succeed, and will reward you as you grow within our team!Compensation:
$12 per hour + Health InsuranceResponsibilities:
- Requesting and collecting medical records and bills from health care providers, such as a Physician’s office or hospital.
- Following up on the request sent weekly. Once received performing data entry services to place the relevant information in a secure database.
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outbound calls. Identify and assess customers' needs to archive satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication. Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits: follow up to ensure resolution. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Great grammar and speaking skills
- Medical record review experience (preferred)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interpret data
- Please send your resume in English
It takes a strong, exceptional team to help make sure people get the justice they deserve. Rob Levine & Associates, a local law firm specializing in Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and VA Disability, is growing and we want you to be a part of our success! We pride ourselves on our reputation for being dependable and trustworthy for both our clients and our employees.
Rob Levine & Associates
AddressSan Juan, PR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?