Roanoke Insurance Group provides a wide variety of industries with innovative insurance products including duty free passports for traveling merchandise called ATA Carnets. Our ATA Carnet Department is searching for an energetic and organized professional to join our team as a Customer Service Representative and Resolution Analyst. We would like to consider someone with a positive attitude and keen attention to detail who can build long lasting relationship with our clients.
As a Customer Service Representative and Resolution Analyst, your passion for providing exceptional Customer Service will contribute to the high level of customer satisfaction that our Company prides ourselves on. The position requires a proficiency in written and verbal communication and strong decision-making ability. Good computers skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is necessary to complete reporting and spreadsheet requirements.
Roanoke Insurance Group Inc. provides innovative insurance products and expertise to address the varied and often complex exposures of transportation and logistics service providers (LSPs). Roanoke employs approximately 225 team members across the U.S. and focuses on enabling global commerce by providing innovative insurance, surety and risk management solutions to address the complex exposures associated with trade and transportation. Roanoke is a subsidiary of Munich Re and is the North American primary provider of marine insurance and customs bonds for this global organization. As we expand, we are searching for individuals dedicated to the success of our clients and our organization. For more information about Roanoke Insurance Group, please visit our website at www.roanoketrade.com.
Schaumburg, IL or Long Beach, CA
- Degree in a related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- IL P&C Producer License preferred but not required. P&C license is required within 3 months of commencement of employment. (State-mandated education will be provided at the expense of Roanoke.)
- Comply with all continuing education requirements.
- Ability to provide a quality level of customer service and have phone skills needed to explain product in a prompt, friendly and accurate manner.
- Initiative in troubleshooting customer problems and ability to provide solutions that satisfy the customer.
- Understanding of financial reports.
- Experience in customary office applications (e.g., Word, Excel) and strong aptitude for learning proprietary software.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to be flexible to provide help where needed.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to apply them procedurally; ability to complete assignments in a timely, organized and accurate manner.
- Adhere to and comply with established agency policies and procedures.
- Initiative in developing one’s own skills with respect to mastering our online systems and helping where feasible to make processes, procedures and related tools more efficient.
Issue Carnets according to policies and procedures
Review and cancel Carnets
Ensure all Clients login request are provided in a timely manner
Provide assistance to customer inquiries
Monitor client emails in department inbox.
Fulfil paper supply order request from clients as well as other offices as needed.
Organize and file scanned documents
Understand CarnetsOnline™, Carnet Resolution, Carnet document use, benefits and obligations.
Underwrite bonds utilizing underwriting authority sensibly.
Provide exceptional customer services including correspondence, communication and meeting with clients.
Develop strong positive client relationships by being the point contact for assigned clients.
Perform administrative functions including filling supply orders and filing documents.
Supports and complies with company guidelines, workflows and company policy and procedure.
Additional responsibility and projects as assigned.
Roanoke Insurance Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes unique benefits and perks. At Roanoke Insurance Group, we value your hard work and we work hard to motivate, encourage and reward you for your efforts.
- Smart, creative, dedicated people who enjoy working together
- Competitive salaries
- Generous voluntary healthcare plan
- Voluntary dental, vision plans
- Flexible Spending plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and professional development.
- Paid time off programs
- Income protection programs
- Community involvement
- Wellness initiatives
Roanoke Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status or status as a Vietnam-era or other veteran or any other legally protected class.
Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, MRSGNA is the holding company for Roanoke Insurance Group Inc. and Munich Re Specialty Group Insurance Services, Inc.(MRSGIS).
Roanoke underwrites insurance and surety risks globally for the Munich Re Syndicate, Lloyd’s of London Syndicates and other Munich Re companies. Divisions for Roanoke include Roanoke Trade and Roanoke Travel Insurance. Roanoke Trade operates as a specialty insurance broker focused on surety, insurance and related offerings for logistics service providers, customs brokers and companies with supply chains. Roanoke Travel Insurance offers a variety of services related to travel insurance and reinsurance in cooperation with travel reinsurer ERGO Travel Insurance.
The MRSGIS division provides insurance, reinsurance and claims solutions to retail and wholesale insurance brokers in North America. Specialty lines include ocean and inland marine, cyber tech E&O, terrorism, active assailant & political violence.