Teacher Assistant at Bowers Elementary
Roane County Schools Harriman, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- High School Diploma
- Associates degree or ParaPro Assessment (Score of 456 or higher)
To assist the teacher in maintaining appropriate classroom activities and provide an environment that facilitates effective learning.
- Participates in daily and long-range lesson and classroom activity planning.
- Conducts learning exercises with small groups of children.
- Guides children in working and playing harmoniously with other children.
- Alerts the teacher to special needs of individual children.
- Provides escort and assistance to children as necessary.
- Helps maintain individual records for each child.
- Assist the teacher in maintaining neat work and study areas.
- Assist with the supervision of children during regular play periods.
- Collects and displays suitable material for educational displays.
Terms of Employment:
200 days, salary and work year to be established by the Board.
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Board's policy on Evaluation of Support Service Personnel.
Roane County Schools
EducationView all jobs at Roane County Schools