Roadside Protect is committed to delivering industry best emergency roadside assistance experience for our customers. The best experience means a satisfied customer who has their emergency situation handled efficiently and timely by an understanding and empathetic company.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: $13.50/HR - $16.00/HR with incentives
We are looking for experienced and qualified customer service representatives with over 2 years of experience. Ability to exhibit empathy for our customers who need emergency assistance. Being dedicated to delivering excellent customer service while working in a team environment.
Primarily phone work in a call center atmosphere. A 5 - day working shift would be full time hours offered between Monday and Saturday - during the hours of operation – 6:00 am - 8:00 p.m. A set schedule of hours will be given once offered employment. Applicants should be available to work without schedule restrictions to qualify. Flexible schedule options available (Four 10 hour days with three days off weekly).
If you love fast-pace environment, fun atmosphere and company that you can make a difference in, you are in the right place!
- Must have a minimum two years of customer service experience
- No Criminal Background/Arrest Record
- Must Pass Background Check
- High School diploma or equivalent; College degree is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Work well under pressure and stressful situations; exhibit emotional control
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook; Internet savvy
- Work comfortably on a computer with accurate typing skills of 40 wpm
- Prior dispatching experience is a plus
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Answer inbound calls; and provide solutions to customers and clients
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintain a high morale within team
- Obtain situational information by ascertaining the nature of the problem, implement correct course of action
- Resolve incoming calls by following standard operating procedures; obtain pertinent information; make corrective actions
- Self-starter; takes ownership of his/her work product
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professionalism in dealing with both internal and external contacts required
- Strong team player with ability to interact with all levels of staff in the company