Operations Director - MS 839 (summer camp)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to inspire and empower all young people to take control of their future.
OUR VISION: We envision a world where everyone has access to an equitable path to success.
PROGRAM DESIGN: RTS facilitates a variety of youth programs including after-school, summer camps, retreats, conferences and summer employment opportunities reaching thousands of young people throughout NYC each year. RTS emphasizes the youth development practice of the Circle of Courage in all our programs; creating an environment of Belonging, where young people can build their Independence, find and develop their Mastery skill, and practice Generosity in their communities. At the core of our programs are staff training strategies that enable our young professionals to develop extraordinarily meaningful relationships with the young people in their care who we call Our Future Leaders because that is what they all are.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: An Operations Director works with the Site Director to ensure operational aspects of program are managed. Operations Directors are expected to assist the Site Director with operational tasks and other duties.
- Supervisor: Site Director
- Max Hours: 37 per week (June 27, 2022 – August 12, 2022)
- Days: 5 per week, Monday – Thursday (11am–6pm), Friday (8am–6pm)
- Location: 544 7 Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Compensation: $18 – $19 per hour
- Assist Site Director with operational aspects of program.
- Assist in operational tasks such as storage and supply orders.
- Ability to manage health and safety coordination and trainings.
- Coordinate pre-program site preparation such as office set up and moving in.
- Coordinate post-program site closure such as clean up, packing, and moving out.
- Oversee DOH guidelines, Covid-19 procedures, and Fire/Emergency Preparedness Drills.
- Attend mandatory scheduled meetings and professional development trainings.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as requested by the Site Director.
- College credits in Operations Management or related field.
- At least one year of administrative experience.
- At least two years of experience in operations management.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Docs.
- Strong skills in communication, punctuality, and teamwork.
Powered by JazzHR
Roads to Success Inc
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Roads to Success Inc