We are seeking a Behavior Therapist / Technician ABA - We Will Train you to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting. At Roads to Recovery, we’re committed to providing quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy for Autism and other related disorders. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping others and are willing to be trained in behavior therapy.
- Provide one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to clients
- Communicate with all members of the team, with the goal of improving services and maintaining procedural integrity
- Precisely follow procedures and instructions, both written and spoken
- Correctly use ABA processes and strategies, such as prompting/fading, reinforcement, preference assessment, shaping, and chaining
- Follow data collection procedures with accuracy
- Provide feedback and insight to client’s lead therapist regarding client’s needs and changes in behavior based on what is seen while providing direct services
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics, including confidentiality
- Energetic (able to maintain enthusiasm for a 4+ hour session)
- Patient and Compassionate
- Able to take instruction and constructive criticism (and use both to improve therapeutic skills)
- Basic understanding of technology (such as iPads and Microsoft Office) with a willingness to learn more
- High school diploma or GED
- ABA experience and education are not required but encouraged, and will be considered for upward movement in the company
- Physically able to respond quickly from any position, walk quickly or jog short distances, stand on feet for a minimum of 15 minutes, and lift up to 50 pounds
If you have previous experience in STNA - State Tested Nurse Aide, CNA Certified Nursing Assistant, Child Care, Tutor, Teacher, special needs, early childhood care, psychology majors, mental health, Paraprofessional, speech language pathologist, educator, customer service representative CSR, this position may be for you!