Vendor Service Representative - The Ops Team
RoadRunner Recycling Inc. Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vendor Service Representative - Operations
RoadRunner Recycling Overview:
RoadRunner Recycling is one of the fastest growing companies in America. We are transforming the waste and recycling industry with innovative thinking and unprecedented results. We create and manage end-to-end waste and recycling solutions for businesses large and small.
- Voted by Business Insider as the #1 Hottest Enterprise Start-Up in the Country!
- Voted by the Tech Tribune as one of the 2020 Best Tech Startups in Pittsburgh!
We are looking to bring on a Vendor Service Representative with a track record working in the waste industry or working in customer service. They'll need business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
On the day-to-day, the Vendor Service Representative is expected to interact with our hauling partners and several teams across the organization. In addition to responding to inbound issues and requests from internal RoadRunner Teams, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our customers.
- Resolve customer issues by working directly with RoadRunner's hauling partners. This will be done via phone and email
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to RoadRunner's Customer Success Team needs and concerns
- Schedule temporary service with partner haulers for our customers
- Update internal database for approved customer changes
- Proactively reach out to hauling partners to improve RoadRunner's quality of service
- 2-3 years of experience working in the waste industry or customer service
- Ability to learn new software and systems
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Benefits
- Employees become eligible to participate in health benefits in the first month after start date. Company covers 99% for the Employee and 75% for spouse/dependents
- 401k with Employer Match - Employees are eligible to participate after 6 months of employment
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive Pay Rate
- 17 Earned Paid Vacation/Personal Days each year
- Work Life Balance
For consideration, PLEASE APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest in RoadRunner Recycling, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to reading your application!
RoadRunner Recycling is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. It is the policy of RoadRunner Recycling that qualified individuals with disabilities are not discriminated against because of their disabilities regarding job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of RoadRunner Recycling to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process. RoadRunner Recycling is prepared to modify or adjust the job application process or the job or work environment to make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of the applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the position he or she desires, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department at RoadRunner Recycling, at HR@roadrunnerwm.com