Account Executive (B2B Outside Sales) at RoadRunner Recycling
Looking for La Crme de La Crme of Sales Professionals in Washington DC to join our Team!
RoadRunner Company Overview
With the belief that recycling should be mutually beneficial for the planet and our pockets, we help commercial businesses save money and recycle more. Every day we cut carbon emissions, divert recyclables from landfill and reduce costs for our B2B customers (including hospitality, property management, healthcare, retail, restaurants, education, municipal, manufacturing and other commercial businesses).
The Account Executive Role-In a Nutshell:
Account Executives are field-based sales professionals that sell to decision makers. This is a high impact position that is at the forefront of our growth model. We provide you the support of an office-based business development team (80 Corporate Team Members) to grow the pipeline in your territory, so that you can focus on acquiring new business daily/monthly.
- Daily On-Site visits with Small to Medium Sized businesses (All Industry Sectors)
- Present, consult, sell Roadrunner's "Cost Savings Initiatives"
- Accurately maintain a full sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Be an expert navigating the decision-making tree - how/who/when/why decisions are made
- Build and maintain your own pipeline through cold-calling and local networking events
- Ability to leverage a Top-Tier Inside Sales team to acquire new service contracts monthly
We are seeking a B2B / Outside Sales/ Account Executive to join our Team in the DC Market. The ideal candidate must possess an intrinsic motivation for success, by showing up every day to do what they love (consult, sell, close deals). This individual must be able to count their victories, learn from their mistakes and possess an iron resolve for continuous improvement/advancement in their career---Simply put, we are ONLY looking for "Go Getters"
- B2B sales experience with a "proven track record of closing deals"
- A desire and commitment to become an expert in the industry and our services
- Stellar Work-Ethic
- Comfortable working independently
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be coachable with a natural desire to improve your skill set every day
This position offers an industry best mileage reimbursement, a competitive base salary with a very lucrative, uncapped commission structure.