- Drivers make $1280.00 to $1650.00 Weekly
- Drivers will be Home Weekly for 34 hours
Job Details and other info:
- Drivers Will Pick Up a Pre-loaded Dry Van Trailer at the Distribution Center in Marion,In and Run a 400 Mile Radius of Marion,In delivering to retails Stores. All Driver Does is roll pre loaded Carts full of Freight to end of the trailer where he will lower the cart with Lift gate and roll the cart inside the store and Store employee will unload the Freight. All out and back runs from the Distribution Center.
Truck info :
- 2017 or newer Freight Cascadia's and Western Star 5700
- Take the truck Home for time off
- All Trucks are Automatics Less than 2 yrs of age
- Trucks governed at 65 mph
- Trucks have Gps
Other Information, Benefits and Orientation:
- Paid Orientation and is only 2 days
- Travel Meals And Lodging Provided to orientation
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year
- Benefits Start in 60 days
- riders allowed
- 6 months Recent Tractor Trailer experience in the last 12 months , 18 months in 2 years, 30 months or more in the 3 years , 42 months or more in the last 4 years or 3 years or more in the last 10 years.
- No Dwi in the last 5 years
- Class A CDL
- No careless Or reckless in the last 3 Years
- No more than 3 moving Violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 preventable Minor accidents or incidents in the last 3 Years
- Cannot Be Terminated From Last Employer For Safety Reasons
Are you unhappy with the trucking job you have?
When was the last time you took the time to see how much you are truly worth?
Here are some facts........
Fact #1 There is a growing driver shortage and every year it gets worse, it makes drivers more valuable.
This is good new for CDL drivers everywhere. Because in recent years companies have been increasing pay, offering better home time, and changing to a driver first philosophy.
Fact #2 Truckers usually don’t go through a typical job interview..... If you are a CDL driver with a safe driving record, then companies are lining up to fight for your attention. Use it to your advantage.
Fact #3 Trucking is not an easy job and the reality is that there are thousands of drivers who are currently being taken advantage of. Some are underpaid, overworked and not appreciated.
Enough is Enough!!! Apply today with Road Warrior Recruiting and let us help match you with companies that are interested in your skills. Your perfect job might be a click away.