- $1300.00 to $1700.00 Weekly
- Drivers will be Home for 34 hours weekly
- Driver Takes The Truck Home For Time Off
Job Details and other info:
- Drivers Will Pick Up a Pre loaded Trailer at the Distribution Center in Ashley,In, and Run a 350 Mile Radius of Ashley,In delivering to retail Stores. All out and back Runs from Distribution Center . Once Driver Arrives at the retail Store, a retail store employee will hook a roller system to the back of the trailer, driver puts the freight on the rollers, it goes down the rollers, then the retail store employee takes it inside the store. You Give the Bills to the Store manager and then go to next retail store delivery . All the freight is loaded according to the stops and there are plastic barriers separating the stops.
Free College Program:
- 2 People in your Family has the option to get a 4 year degree for free. No strings attached. If Interested ask for details in phone Interview
Truck info :
- 2017 or newer Freight Cascadia Condos Double Bunk Sleeper and Peterbults and Internationals
- Driver Takes the truck Home for time off
- All Trucks are Automatics Less than 3 yrs of age
- Trucks governed at 68 mph
- Trucks have wi fi
- Trucks have Gps
Other Information, Riders, Pets, Benefits Orientation:
- Paid Orientation and is only 3 days
- Travel Meals And Lodging Provided to orientation
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year
- Benefits Start 1st week of employment
- pets and riders allowed
- 3 months in the last 18 months or 6 months or more in the last 3 Years or 1 year in the last 5 years or 18 months or More in the last 10 years of Otr or regional Experience where you are out in a sleeper and 4 or more state running area. Or 3 months Local in the last 12 months or 1 year Day cab Local exp in the last 3 years.
- Class A CDL
- No Dwi in the last 5 years
- No careless Or reckless, Following too close, Improper Lane Change or 15 mph over in the last 1 Year
- No more than 3 Minor moving Violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 preventable Minor accidents or incidents in the last 3 Years
- Cannot Be Terminated From Last Employer For Safety Reasons
Are you unhappy with the trucking job you have?
When was the last time you took the time to see how much you are truly worth?
Here are some facts........
Fact #1 There is a growing driver shortage and every year it gets worse, it makes drivers more valuable.
This is good new for CDL drivers everywhere. Because in recent years companies have been increasing pay, offering better home time, and changing to a driver first philosophy.
Fact #2 Truckers usually don’t go through a typical job interview..... If you are a CDL driver with a safe driving record, then companies are lining up to fight for your attention. Use it to your advantage.
Fact #3 Trucking is not an easy job and the reality is that there are thousands of drivers who are currently being taken advantage of. Some are underpaid, overworked and not appreciated.
Enough is Enough!!! Apply today with Road Warrior Recruiting and let us help match you with companies that are interested in your skills. Your perfect job might be a click away.