Road Ranger LLC
- Expired: April 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Road Ranger, a growing multi-state Travel Center company, is seeking to add an entry to intermediate-level Recruiter to its Human Resources Department. The Recruiter is responsible for full life cycle of recruiting and hiring qualified candidates through various sources to meet the staffing needs of the Company's operating locations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs the full life cycle of recruiting for open positions and future needs, which includes sourcing applicants, determining applicant qualifications, conducting interviews, analyzing responses, verifying references, performing background checks, comparing qualifications to job requirements, extending offers, and coordinating orientation and training
- Maintains a pool of qualified candidates for future hiring needs
- Administers employee onboarding and orientation
- Ensures the complete and accurate filing of all employee documentation
- Provides regular reports on the status of current openings and candidates
- Supports other Recruiters and conducts on-site open interview events when needs dictate
- Performs other departmental duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Functional knowledge of the HR laws and regulations preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience; in-house for retail, food, or c-store industry preferred
- Must be outgoing, comfortable spending large amounts of time making phone calls, and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Professional and ethical with uncompromising morals and integrity
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to work under pressure prioritize and handle multiple competing tasks and demands simultaneously
- Ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions under pressure
- Must have the ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, and laws related to employment activities and to exercise independent discretionary judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically or through other means
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, database software, and online
- Ability to travel for Company business
Road Ranger is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or civil partnership/union status, veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Road Ranger LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Road Ranger LLC
Get fresh Entry Level Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.