WA - Outside Parts Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Road Equipment is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments (HTI). HTI is actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to advance their careers. HTI is a family-owned business with values centered around humility, consistency, and passion. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team!
Road Equipment is the leading choice for aftermarket heavy duty truck and trailer parts. We are looking for individuals with heavy-duty expertise and unrivaled customer service! The Outside Sales position is a Mid-Level Sales opportunity and is responsible for building, establishing, and maintaining customer relationship to grow sales, gross profit margin, and overall profitability. For the right individual, this role will lead to growth within the company with future opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maximize sales and gross profit within a territory and book of business
- Acquire new customers and establish new accounts
- Analyze customer needs for additional sales opportunities; ensure problems are solved by creating mutual value
- Ensure sales goals are met – or exceeded!
- Continuously grow technical/product knowledge
- Perform simple mathematics and utilize a ruler / tape measurer
- Communicate opportunities and challenges to management
- High School Diploma (or GED / High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Proven sales record
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Management
- 2+ years’ experience in outside sales
- Knowledge/experience with heavy-duty parts
- Affordable Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match!
- PTO after 30 days (2 weeks per year)
- Paid Holidays after 30 days
- Aggressive Compensation Based on Experience
- Life Event Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
***Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days***
Why work for HTI?
Hinton Transportation Investments is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 20 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility.
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.
Road Equipment Parts Center
BusinessView all jobs at Road Equipment Parts Center