Ro Health is currently seeking motivated, caring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to work in the Torrance area. Hires will be brought on in a Per-Diem capacity with the potential to be placed on future Full-Time and Part-Time cases. This position offers flexible scheduling and great hours, working within the timeframe of 6:30am - 4:30pm. New graduates and experienced nurses alike are encouraged to apply!
Our business culture is simple and it works! At Ro Health, we believe in providing state-of-the-art care for our employees so that they provide the same level of care to our clients. Ro Health provides a lot of services that most facilities and competitors won’t offer. For school nursing opportunities we exclusively offer: a 5 hour paid orientation prior to working with a Clinical Supervisor, a Clinical Supervisor on-call during school hours to answer any questions you may have, and shadowing with a current Ro Health nurse prior to your first shift if needed. We are currently looking for LVN's to bring on board for Schools in the Long Beach and Torrance areas.
Benefits for Licensed Vocational Nurse/ LVN:
- Competitive Pay!
- Monday through Friday!
- 8 Days of PTO
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Free Continuing Education
- 5 hour paid orientation prior to your start
- On-call Clinical Supervisor support during school hours
Responsibilities of Licensed Vocational Nurse/ LVN:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for the client
- Comply with all documentation and record-keeping requirements
- Working 1x1 with a patient that has one or more of the following (G-tube, trach, catheter, diabetic, seizures)
Requirements of Licensed Vocational Nurse/ LVN:
- California LVN license
- 1 year LVN experience preferred, RECENT GRADS WELCOME!
- Passion for excellent patient care!
Ro Health Los Angeles Branch is a primary provider of school nursing opportunities from Long Beach up to Riverside. We partner with school districts to help fill and provide quality nurses to any of their current/ future vacancies. Each year we have gradually taken over the school nursing market with our quality nurses, which is a product of the extra clinical support we provide anyone on our staff.